Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Confidence/Ask.fm

Hi. I'm nervous... About my bullying speech. Not that I'm gonna be saying it in front of thousands of people, but I'm nervous because I'm giving more ways for people to bully me. I'm opening myself up to some of my bullies at school. Well, I just need to breathe that's all. Think about myself and others at the moment. Build up confidence to tell everyone my social, mental, and love life. 

Speaking of confidence, have you ever been scared? Or shy? I wouldn't blame you. In fact, I'm the shyest person any of my friends would know. Ask anyone who knows me. So, if I'm shy or scared, I'd breathe and risk it. 
Breathe in.........
and out......... 
And whatever happens, happens. 

For example, you like someone and you're shy to ask them out. All you gotta do is breathe and risk it all. Ask them out. If they say yes, you got yourself a partner. I hey say no, look at the bright side. You got the confidence to ask someone out, which not a lot of shy people would do. 

So, confidence takes a while to build, but when you breathe and risk it, trust me. It'll feel so good when you have finally done it. 

Peace,
Robotrichie999

P.S.: Oh yeah. I recently got some "sexual" questions appear on my ask account. Now, I don't really mind answering them, but I have a limit. If you can, please refrain from askin me OVER THE TOP sexual questions. Especially because I am a minor... I'm around 15, so please. But don't forget to ask me some questions on my ask. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment