Friday, March 7, 2014

Activities/Goals

Hello. I've been thinking... I'm more of an online therapist than an inspirer. Lemme change that... Lol.. :P

Anyways, what do you like to do? If you saw my welcome post, the you'd know what I do. If you don't, i am an animator, singer, actor, musician, artist, and game programmer. 

Do you have anything to do in life? Do your activities correspond with the goals you have? Wonderful, if so. If not, that's still ok. 

Goals are hard to maintain. To me, they're like your New Years resolution. You have it for a week, you "fail," (quotes on fail because I mean as forgot or somethin like that) and then you just give up on it. Your goals have to be measurable and realistic. No, you won't be able to start flying without a plane in 3 days. That's not realistic. 

If you know by now by health class, there's long-term and short-term goals. The long-term goals last for more than a month, a year, your whole adolescents... The short-term goals last for anything shorter than a month. 

Man. It's fun making goals. If you don't know, I love a challenge. I really do. It makes me a nerd because of it. I play pokemon not because I'm a fan, cause I'm not, but it's somewhat challenging and your friends and opponents are also hard in the games. Anyways, I like making goals. It's also a self-esteem booster. When I had low self-esteem, I was happy knowing I can accomplish something in life. 

It's not hard making a goal. Make one. Fufill it, then brag to your friends once you're complete. 

Heh. Lol. Jk. Don't brag... Speaking of the friend topic, wanna talk about how to tell between friends and enemies?

Peace,
Robotrichie999

No comments:

Post a Comment