Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Explanation on "labels..."

Speaking on behalf of mental disabilities:

Hey. May I say that just because I have autism, makes me different? Does it change what I want? And worst of all, why are YOU telling me how to run MY life? 

Autism is nothing but a label to me. I can peel the label off the paper, or start a whole new piece of paper. Your insult doesn't effect me. Nor it should to ADHD, autistic, Aspergers, or any other "mental disability..." It shouldn't bother you in the slightest. 

All you are is confused, my friend and not even God can help your hatred for kids like me... So, I want you to shove those words so far up there until they commence to embed into your brain and see the pain that we go through. 

It's just a thought. Have a good life everyone. 

Peace,
Robotrichie999

No comments:

Post a Comment