Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Welcome

Hello everyone. I am Robotrichie999, or Richard Smith. I am just an average autistic teen trying to inspire others who are either bullied or having any mental/physical problems in their life. I have almost no relations to any of you, but if you give me a chance and hear me out for the rest of the time I have with you on here, it'll bring joy within.

I am an animator, game programmer, artist, actor, singer, and musician, and I'm only fourteen.

Now,  I like to get to know you guys. Start off with a hi, or a how is it going? What's your favorite color? Do you like any sports? What I'm trying to say is, I want to be your friend... You're best friend. I also want to help you, if you'd give me a chance to. 

If you are going through something, are you comfortable of telling me?

I got to go, because it's getting late for me. How 'bout we talk tomorrow? I can talk about bullying...

Peace,
Robotrichie999

No comments:

Post a Comment