Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bullying

Good morning! How are you?

I'd like to address bullying to you guys today. 

I wanna tell you how my life was when I had bullying in my life. I'm not posting this to being sorry for, I'm putting it because you are not alone and the WAYS I want you to end it are all here. 

I made a speech about bullying. It still remains and I feel comfortable sharing it all to you, if you have time to read or watch. 

That maybe too much, so here's the speech spoken:

Here's the speech:

"Hi... Can I have a moment of your time please and discuss this big topic we're learning about? I read off my phone, because I have a phobia of public speaking. Many of you know me... Many of you don't. But, I'd like to discuss my life when bullying processed and many things about your lives I bet you don't know I knew. 'Wow...' A lot of knowing. But before I do, I wanna address something... Are you guys gonna listen? Pay attention? Not to feel sorry, but to see what average kids like me are going through? Or are you gonna ignore me? Go to sleep through this? Happy that you get to skip learning just for a bullying assembly you don't give an f*** about?  Or talk to your friends? Casually passing notes or secretly texting in your backpacks? Listening to music on your iPods or iPhones, while looking at me, so it LOOKS like you're listening to me, but you're listening to Eminem? That's why this lesson isn't fixed. Maybe because it's not happening to YOU directly. If you can, for me and Mr.Fluker, shut off all electronics and put anything that'll be distracting away. Lemme explain my life to you guys and please listen in this 3 part lesson I wanna get across. 

1. My Life:
          My life is crucial. Very, very crucial. People in this room may have worse lives than me, and I'm sorry about that, but my life is crucial in the big camera lenses I call my eyes that records every, single freaking moment of it... But hey... I'm not to blame. People bullied me since day one. The minute I got into elementary, no one could handle me. Not even the teachers. I was an outcast. An excuse of being in the schools. Then the grades kicked in. I was a brainiac. Getting straight A's... That's a target. People made fun of me. By being a nerd, being fat, or being gay, the way I talk, the things I do. Even though most things turn up false, all I needed to say was why... Why shall I go through this? I mean. I didn't talk til I was four and I was diagnosed with autism at age three. I couldn't bare to... To even speak in life. The saddest thing is, even THAT got me bullied. 'You shy, you little b****... 'Go to hell,' one said because I was black. 'You're so annoying,' others say. I couldn't help being black and talking is the only way I know how to make friends. 'Watch what you say, for it could be the last thing you say to them...' What a nice quote... It is because it's MY quote. Why did I say that? Yeah. Why did "I" say that? Think about it. Anyways, why? Why did I do this? I was left out. Bullied. Never felt loved, not even by my freaking brother. My own flesh in blood... My parents divorced now, and my brother can't even look me in his camera lenses, or eyes, without calling me a name. Now you know not to judge people who don't even know how to support their own survival... Not to judge someone by who they are labeled, and not how they act, but for who they really are. Personality beats all they, but I bet most people go for looks. No charm. Would you be with an ugly person with a heart of gold, or a beautiful one with a heavy rock instead of a pumping one? Anyways, why do I share this all to you? Just a portion of my life to you? Because I trust you all that you wouldn't do anything to harm me. But, I bet you did. Before. I bet you did talk behind my back. Any questions, comments before I continue? Good. 

2. Similarities:
       Now... I wanna ask you guys something. Who here, and I know Mr.Fluker asked this, has been bullied? The ones who raised their hands, did you tell on an adult? If not, was it because you were shy? Or you thought you had 'rights' to fight back? Guess what? If you fought back, even trash-talking, you're a bully... A bully to your bully. You have every right to question me, but you can't question the truth... You can't question the truth. Between JUST us, who here had a similar life like mine, maybe even worse? I'm glad you're still here. Haven't committed suicide. Congratulations. (Slow clap) Congratulations. Suicide ain't the answer, nor it should ever be. Suicide just causes more pain you really don't wanna put not just yourself, but to others around you into. People who don't even KNOW you would even get affected. I learned that in the mental hospital I was sent to last year... That's why this week is scary for me, because I went there and it ain't pretty. Now society's getting worse. Cursing because it's 'fun,' or using gay, retard, or the n word as slang? Or not even knowing how to spell. Abbreviating every single thing out there. It's be right back, not brb. That's just plain lazy. Like it's everyday speaking. Any questions before I finish the last part?

3. The Lesson:
       You really think all this is our fault? Bullying? Well, you're right. Don't feel left out. We could've done something, but instead, you're on your phones liking things that says stuff inspirational. Oh! I'm too cool for you! You're too fat! You... You have a red purse and we only accept people with burgundy or maroon purses... Is this funny? (If they are: Of course it is. See how pathetic this is?) (If not: Still in silence, I see...). How did I manage? How am I here? I started to love myself. Not caring about any of that bull but my life. Now, I'm all by myself in life. I have friends, but I'm not with them 24/7. I know this is all self-centered, but look at me now... I got my life back. I'm animating on YouTube, reaching my fame. Making games for my family... Partnered with people who animated in (if you know them) Screwattack's Death Battle and accepted in Newgrounds collaborations (if you even know what I'm talking about). Making my own music... If you'd either stop caring what they say, or told on an adult, we would still be alive... But I know we're dead inside. All of us are dead inside. Why? Because people bully and you guys watched, or you had a life like mine or worse. A portion of you is gone from the past because Life it's a movie with a happy ending. Life ain't a Disney movie. You aint getting a Prince Charming like that, or getting a true love with your siblings. This is real life. And I can't have life without 'I' in it. I can't have life without I in it. Thank you for listening."

That was a lot. Well, I'm going to school now, so I have to go. I'd love to talk some more. How about relationships or crushes?

Peace,
Robotrichie999

No comments:

Post a Comment