Saturday, March 15, 2014

Just a Puff Poem

Hello everybody... It's saturday, I'm tired, I'm with my friend... Lets just get over with this...

I wanna show you a poem I made that is NOT real... I'm not very good at poems, so be advised that this poem may suck... I don't care, though. I just wanna get my message across...

Poem:
All my life
I once was told
"Not to smoke
even when you're old."

I just wanna have fun
one wouldn't hurt.
All my friends sighed,
but one gave a smirk

"You made the right choice," he said
"Come up to my tree...
The hideout that'll show you
all about being free..."

I was depressed and sad
Hung by a rope
Why can't I try
just a little bit of dope?

3:30pm

The bells rang, I jumped
and ran to their yard.
I didn't really care on how close
or how far...

I opened the door
and there were several others
I even saw teens
who're unplanned mothers.

Why are they pregnant?
I can't even tell.
But, I didn't care.
Not even for hell...

They smoke

Just a Puff of weed
the smell of "joy."
I wanted to be a NORMAL
teenage boy

I huffed and puffed,
then let it all out.
And all of the rest
went out of my snout

"That wasn't enough," they said
"Give it an hour"
And they took out a bag
filled with lovely white powder...

I know this is wrong,
and I even glared...
But, I was in the moment.
I didn't care...

I puffed and sniffed
and inserted in my arm.
Whom did I know
that it'll ACTUALLY cause harm...

My eyes went up as
I fell to the floor
I grown through the pain
til I heard no more...

Now just a puff
was now just a tale
Try to be me
and you'll be straight up in jail

END

That isn't bad, but it's not the best... I'll see you guys some other day...

Peace,
Robotrichie999

No comments:

Post a Comment