Sunday, March 9, 2014

SADNESS in all of us...

Hello my 999rs... I know I'd be talking about places today, but I'm emotional today, so I'll be short today. 

I wanna talk about myself, sorry for being so self-centered, but please relate, if you do. 

My life is a mess up. I asked out people today, and I got rejected. Because I am "weird" or "annoying..." I think on why I was depressed in the first place. My life is hell. FML..

I shouldn't talk like this. I'm just letting my depression out. I haven't been talking that much recently... Haven't. I know my life is hell, but yours shouldn't. Please have a respectful life and don't listen to anyone who chooses to change you..

Imma go, since I'm pretty sad. I'll talk about places some other day. :(

Peace,
Robotrichie999

No comments:

Post a Comment