Thursday, March 6, 2014

Love? Is it worth it?

Hey. No, I am not out of school, I am just walking to a meeting. I figure now is better than ever to talk about love. 

We ALL know that everyone likes another in the teenage stage. I may know that half of you have that lover liking you back. Even though it is sad, does it REALLY bother you?

I like someone, like a lot and I know she likes me. What sucks about it is that I can't date. Even though I'm 14... My mom says that I'm not mature enough, but I somewhat question if I'm just too young. 

Anyways, you may like someone. If they don't like you, it's not the end of the world. If I can, I'd tell you to just move on, but what I heard from others is that moving on isn't easy. It's actually worse than just easy. It's sad to see people so immobilized that they would still try. 

Would you spend your whole life wondering, or would you move on and get a girl/guy now? 

I'd move on, but last time I did, it took me an entire year. That's the price of it, huh? 

My question is really simple. Is LOVE worth anything to wait? As a guy(not saying all guys want to...), I wanna date and I can't wait, but I have to. I'd get punished for loving someone. Sounds stupid huh? Rules are rules, I guess. 

The whole point is, don't waste your life wondering and waiting. (To me) you have a wonderful life to be waiting. You can just be friends for now, then date when you're able or when the time is right. 

I got to go to my Concert Band class now. Speaking of which, can we talk about activities and goals next? I know I maybe boring, but I really wanna know you better. :)

Peace, 
Robotrichie999

No comments:

Post a Comment