Saturday, March 8, 2014

Friends? Or Enemies

Hello. It's a Saturday!!! Thank god I don't have school. I don't have a problem with it, but the work overwhelmes me. 

I'm also going to a friends house. This ought to be fun. :)

Speaking of friends, do you have friends? It's perfectly fine not to, but make some. It's not easy to, but it'll be fun once you do... Some people may come up to you and ask to be your friend, but you gotta make sure they are your friends. 

Some people maybe posing as friends just to hurt your feelings. Those are bullies. Emphases on BULL!! They aren't friends. They just wanna mess with you and turn on you at the end. 

People who saw my bullying speech, they'd know what a bully is and what a friend is. Don't pick a bully and call them your best friend. 

So, friend or enemy? It's what you want them to be and it's what they wanna be to you. 

Enemy... You can't spell it without my. Do you want the enemy YOUR enemy? Tell an adult, immediately.

Imma cut this short, since I'm on the bus now. The bus can travel to my friends house... Maybe, I can talk about places. Where I wanna go and what you wanna go... There are dangers there, too, so watch out. 

Peace,
Robotrichie999

No comments:

Post a Comment